Have You Considered Pre-Owned Equipment?
It’s a Viable Option and a Real Savings Solution!
Important Factors to Consider:
- The savings associated with the purchase of pre-owned equipment compared to new equipment is typically 25% to 50%!
- Look for Buying Assurance; tested and certified pre-owned equipment.
- Much of your equipment has been in-use for years, it’s actually equivalent to utilizing quality pre-owned equipment!
- If you’re expanding, supplementing existing equipment, or just need to replace several items, pre-owned is an excellent solution.
- You can maintain your standard of care with the same or similar pre-owned equipment and realize significant savings!
- At times, integrating new and older model equipment can create user/operator issues, compatibility issues, as well as, future upgrade and financial bookkeeping concerns.
- Hospital Warehouse has an inventory of existing equipment that is thoroughly cleaned, tested, and certified. For your peace of mind, we can also offer warranty options.
- If you do not see what you’re looking for in our on-line inventory, please contact us and we can source the item for you, as well as provide our assurances of satisfaction.