No one in healthcare today seems to have a greater burden placed on them than nurses, and especially the managers. You are challenged to deliver compassionate care, high quality outcomes and reduce costs. We have some ideas that might be helpful.
Consider us for the following support and services:
- Savings Solutions – Have you been challenged or required to reduce your expenditures? Are you trying to determine how to get what you need with what’s in your budget? Most of our services provide a 25% to 50% savings over the original equipment manufacturers prices.
- Capital Budget Savings – Pre-owned equipment is becoming a viable alternative to new when there is a need for supplementing existing equipment. Whether it’s an additional patient monitor, module, transmitter or pump, choosing a pre-owned version of the same equipment can save 25% to 50% over new and still maintains the standard of care. All of our pre-owned equipment is fully tested, certified, and backed with a 12 month warranty.
- Operating Budget Savings – Equipment de-installations and re-installations are normally operating budget expenditures. Our costs in these areas will typically be 25% to 50% less than the original equipment manufacturer charges.
- Servicing what we Sell – Our technicians provide support to numerous bio-medical shops. Our skill with repair allows us to provide you with the assurance of buying from a company that can service what they sell.
- Quality – When you are trusting repairs to someone else, the work must be done right and it must be sustainable. If you are purchasing pre-owned equipment you want assurances. We are ISO 9001:2008 certified and adhere to strict quality management protocols for repairs and equipment sales.
- Warranty – Whether you choose us for equipment repairs or the purchase of pre-owned equipment, we back it up with a 90 day to 1 year warranty.
- Equipment or Repair Purchase Credits – If you have any equipment that has been taken out of service you might want to consider turning it into a purchase or repair credit with Hospital Warehouse. This is potentially a great way for you to stretch your capital or operating budget.