Hospital Warehouse, LLC Warranty Information
Limited Warranty: Hospital Warehouse warrants that the products sold or purchased will conform to the published specifications and will be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of 90 days, 6 months, or other agreed upon period as determined by the product purchased. The warranty period begins with the date specified on the invoice. If any product is determined to be non-conforming or defective within the specified warranty period, it must be returned to Hospital Warehouse. Hospital Warehouse, at its discretion, will repair or replace the product, provided it is determined that (1) the problem developed under normal use and service and is covered during the limited warranty time period. Hospital Warehouse reserves the right to use new, reconditioned, or refurbished parts for warranty repairs.
Exclusions from this limited warranty include
The limited warranty does not cover:
- Damage resulting from; accidents, misuse, abuse, or negligence.
- Damage resulting from failure to perform scheduled preventative maintenance or operator training.
- Products that have been: disassembled, tampered with, altered or modified by anyone other than authorized Hospital Warehouse personnel, unless a repair was performed with written consent from Hospital Warehouse.
- Problems caused by using parts and accessories that are not compatible with the equipment.
Returning a product
If an item is to be returned for warranty related reasons follow these steps:
- Contact Hospital Warehouse regarding the warranty request.
- Obtain a Return Authorization Number and include it with the returned item.
- Properly package and ship the item to Hospital Warehouse. Hospital Warehouse is not responsible for damage that occurs in shipment.
- If you do not have proper packing materials Hospital Warehouse will provide them. However, we are not responsible for damage that occurs in shipment using packing materials we provided.
- The customer is responsible for shipping and insurance charges of the item to Hospital Warehouse.