Retired Assets Program
Are you receiving the Best Value for the Assets you Remove from Service?
They are likely worth more than you realize!
Selling your assets removed from service to a used equipment broker may not be the way to maximize the revenue/value you receive!
- Talk with us about why this is typically not the best method for putting your older and retired assets to work for you.
- Ask us about our model and why the programs we offer are better for you.
- We align our services with your needs to deliver greater value!
Important Factors to Consider:
- A used equipment broker’s goal is to acquire the equipment from you at the lowest cost possible.
- Your goal is likely to try and receive as much as possible for the equipment you’ve removed from service.
- Would you pay more for pre-owned equipment that is tested, certified and warranted versus “sold as is”, or “working when removed from service”?
- Our goal is to obtain as much as possible for equipment. You provide the assets, we provide the effort and services to maximize the value for both of us.
- Would assistance with reallocation of the older asset to another facility within your system’s continuum of care help avoid costs?
- We go well beyond the traditional broker who is just picking up equipment and trying to make you believe it is worth little to nothing!