Is your Value Analysis Team weighing the option of the savings opportunities presented by considering reliable pre-owned equipment over new?
Are you saving money and avoiding costly purchases by effectively reallocating assets across your systems continuum of care?
Consider us for the following support and services:
- Savings Solutions – Cost Containment is critical in today’s challenging healthcare environment. Our pre-owned equipment purchase options offer savings that are typically 25% to 50% less than the original equipment manufacturer (OEM).
- Pre-Owned Equipment – Pre-owned equipment is becoming a viable alternative to new when there is a need for supplementing existing equipment. Whether it’s an additional patient monitor, module, transmitter or pump, choosing a pre-owned version of the same equipment can save 25% to 50% over new and still maintains the same standard of care. All of our pre-owned equipment is fully tested, certified, and backed with a 90 day to 1 year warranty.
- Quality – If you are purchasing pre-owned equipment you want assurances. We are ISO 9001:2008 certified and adhere to strict quality management protocols for repairs, certification and equipment sales.
- Retired Asset Value Maximization Programs – We offer unique programs and options for addressing aging equipment or equipment that has been removed from service and requires de-installation, removal, disposal, sale or reallocation. Our programs align with your goals of maximizing the amount you receive for the assets you are removing from service. Contact us for information.
- Asset Reallocation Assistance – We offer can assist with “extending the useful life” of equipment and cost avoidance with our distribution center and on-line private stores for users across the system’s continuum of care.
- Trade-in Analysis – If trade-ins are involved in a new purchase does anyone really know if the amount offered is equitable? We can provide an analysis of the trade-in figure compared to the market value if the product is sold. This information can be very helpful in making an informed decision regarding trade-in amounts.